|About MABAT||Call Center||Maintenance||Installations||Projects||Utilities||Maps&Drawings||Other Activities||Links|
Abat is responsible for projects on several levels:
* Estimating the cost of the project.
* Allocating a budget after the project is approved.
* Signing contracts with planners and supervisors.
* Issuing tenders and selecting contractors.
* Managing projects and supervising implementation, including
administrative and professional monitoring by Headquarter engineers.
* Monitoring contractor guarantees to ensure delivery of promised services
* Participating in project management meetings.
* Producing periodic financial statements for project management.
* Implementing certain aspects of the job (removals, dismantling and minor installations, etc.).
* Following up on project income and production of financial statements for donors.
* Checking invoices and payments for contractors.
* Following up on guarantees for quality of work and materials.
* After the work is completed, Headquarter engineers receive detailed reports from all systems.
| Edmond J. Safra Campus,
| Mount Scopus
| Ein Kerem
Copyright ©,1997,The Hebrew University of Jerusalem . All rights reserved .